Unstuffed Pepper Casserole
- 1 1/4 Instant white rice
- 1/2 Thrive ground beef
- 1⁄2 Cup Thrive green bell peppers
- 1/2 Thrive red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 Cup Thrive chopped onions
- 1/2 Cup Thrive mushroom pieces
- 1 Tbs italian seasoning blend
- 1⁄2 Cup Thrive tomato sauce
- In a Separate Baggy or you can omit now and put cheese on top after finished cooking( thats what I prefer)
- 1/2 Thrive cheddar cheese, rehydrated
- 1/2 Thrive monterey jack cheese, rehydrated
Add all ingredients to jar starting with powders smashing down each time to create room in the jar. Optional: Adding cheese to a separate baggy at the top( oxygen pac goes in before baggy). Close Lid.
In a Sauce pan bring 4 Cups of water to boil. Add contents of jar taking out oxygen pac and cheese baggy if you included it. Simmer until thickened and rice is cooked. If needed add and extra 1/2 cup water.
If you prefer use regular rice and rice cooker.